Mintzer Sarowitz Zeris Ledva & Meyers LLP is committed to providing clients with the legal services they need to achieve a successful and timely resolution of their most challenging legal matters. With eleven offices located in seven states, our attorneys are well positioned to litigate a wide variety of civil cases at the national level. Our client base mirrors the diversity of our practice, ranging from insurance carriers, insureds and self-insured entities, to small, mid-size and large businesses, to public and government entities. MSZL&M brings together a team of accomplished trial attorneys with the experience and insight necessary to help our clients solve their legal issues in the most efficient and economic manner possible. Click here to see more about our diversity policy.
Mintzer Sarowitz Zeris Ledva & Meyers LLP was established in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1985. Our success and expanding client base propelled us to expand. We currently provide representation through offices in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, West Virginia, Maryland and Florida. The firm’s combination of top-tier trial attorneys, diverse practice areas, multi-jurisdictional offices, and cyber technologies provides clients with a comprehensive package of legal services designed to meet their most challenging legal needs.
National Representation – We Have A Law Office Near You
MSZL&M recognizes that the most effective and efficient means to provide the highest quality legal services is to offer centrally-managed national representation. To that end, we have strategically located our eleven offices across seven states:
- Eastern Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
- Delaware (Wilmington)
- New Jersey (Cherry Hill)
- Long Island (Hicksville)
- New York City (Manhattan)
- Maryland (Towson)
- Western Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh)
- West Virginia (Wheeling)
- Southern Florida (Miami)
- Central Florida (Tampa)
- Northern Florida (Jacksonville)
Each office is staffed with experienced trial counsel who are established members of their local legal communities and provide a full range of services, as well as a respected local presence.
Our clients take full advantage of the firm’s knowledge and resources, as all offices are linked by the most current cyber technology. These links allow attorneys and staff members to share information and offer assistance to other offices. MSZL&M clients, therefore, benefit from the combined insight and breadth of experience of the attorneys in all of our locations.
Fulfilling Our Commitment To Our Clients
Since 1985, Mintzer Sarowitz Zeris Ledva & Meyers LLP has been committed to providing the highest quality legal services in the industry. Our decades of experience have given us a comprehensive understanding of what is expected of defense counsel in today’s legal and insurance environment and we stringently apply that understanding to each case and each client we serve.
As a client of MSZL&M, you can expect an array of services dedicated to ensuring the timely and successful resolution of your legal matters. These services include:
- An attorney you can contact before you make a final decision about retaining legal counsel
- An acknowledgment of any assigned claim shortly after it is assigned to counsel
- Objective evaluation of the merits of each matter, including its strengths and weaknesses, within 30 days of assignment
- A recommendation of the future course of litigation in our initial evaluation, including an opinion of the potential value of the claim and appropriateness of discovery
- An aggressive, proactive approach to discovery
- An objective and timely evaluation of the value of every case as discovery develops
- An open and regular line of communication between our attorneys and you and your staff to facilitate your own reporting and evaluation requirements
- A timely and reliable budget of legal costs and expenses
- Aggressive trial counsel if the decision is to try your case.
MSZL&M is fully committed to complying with all Litigation Guidelines
Our Plans for Diversity & Inclusion
Mintzer Sarowitz Zeris Ledva & Meyers LLP created an engaged, active committee to address this topic because diversity, equity and inclusion are central to who we are and what we represent. For more detailed information, see our Diversity Policy Page.
In The Community
MSZL&M members take tremendous pride in the communities in which they reside and work. As community leaders, we think it is our duty to offer our time and skills to organizations that enrich lives and promote regional development. Among other things, our attorneys serve on charitable boards, sponsor regular food drives, mentor veterans and support the underserved members of our communities. To see all of our active and past projects, visit our In the Community Page.