Judith was born and raised on Long Island, New York. She joined the firm in 2021.
Her Legal Experience:
- Manage litigation team of no-fault attorneys and paralegals.
- Defended litigations in ERISA-regulated group disability income and life benefits cases.
- Provided legal advice, and trained business clients regarding legal issues and trends for group life, disability, accident and health products.
- Manage national interpleader team of group life benefit outside counsel and paralegals.
- Prosecuted child abuse, neglect, custody, and termination of parental rights proceedings in Bronx County Family Court for the Commissioner of Social Services for the City of New York.
- Responsibilities included interviewing witnesses, preparing pleadings, motion practice, inquests, bench trials, and extensive in-court client representations.
Her Non-Legal Experience:
Assistant Loan Officer at the Kiyo Bank 1991 to 1994