Commitment to Clients
Fulfilling Our Commitment
Since 1985, Mintzer Sarowitz Zeris Ledva & Meyers LLP has been committed to providing the highest quality legal services in the industry. Our decades of experience have given us a comprehensive understanding of what is expected of defense counsel in today’s legal and insurance environment and we stringently apply that understanding to each case and each client we serve.
As a client of MSZL&M, you can expect an array of services dedicated to ensuring the timely and successful resolution of your legal matters. These services include:
- An attorney you can contact before you make a final decision about retaining legal counsel
- An acknowledgment of any assigned claim shortly after it is assigned to counsel
- Objective evaluation of the merits of each matter, including its strengths and weaknesses, within 30 days of assignment
- A recommendation of the future course of litigation in our initial evaluation, including an opinion of the potential value of the claim and appropriateness of discovery
- An aggressive, proactive approach to discovery
- An objective and timely evaluation of the value of every case as discovery develops
- An open and regular line of communication between our attorneys and you and your staff to facilitate your own reporting and evaluation requirements
- A timely and reliable budget of legal costs and expenses
- Aggressive trial counsel if the decision is to try your case.
MSZL&M is fully committed to complying with all Litigation Guidelines