"My clients depend on me to obtain their objective in litigation, provide efficient and effective service, and always keep my word."
Jennifer Keadle Mason
625 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Jennifer Keadle Mason began practicing law in 1994 and joined MSZL&M in 2005. Her expertise is augmented by a focus on saving clients’money by efficiently handling a process to prevent it from getting out-of-hand. Ms. Mason was also responsible for establishing the firm’s E-Discovery Group.
Ms. Mason’s approach centers on determining a client’s goal for litigation, identifying a reasonable method of meeting that goal, and using teamwork to achieve it. She firmly believes that she owes clients candor, confidentiality and proficiency. Ms. Mason has found that communication and discussion are the keys to client satisfaction with the legal process and outcome of litigation and consistently updates them on ongoing case activity, including identifying risks.
In her spare time Ms. Mason enjoys painting, cooking and travelling with her husband Dana Scott Mason and their two children. She also volunteers to help neglected and abused children.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Construction Litigation
- Civil Rights
- Personal Injury Litigation
- University of Richmond (1990)
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D. (1994)
- State & Federal Courts of Pennsylvania
- State & Federal Courts of West Virginia
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American, Federal, West Virginia, Allegheny County and Ohio County Bar Associations
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Council on Litigation Management
- National Association of Insurance Women